Rotrex Supercharged R36 Highline *UPDATED 5/11/8*

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im making my own manifold with 6 *1600cc injectors..i will not use fsi..the injectors is not big enough..hgp also put the injectors in the manifold on r32-r36 fsi.

1600ccs!!! :o You are going for 1000hp then?

I have seen the HGP manifold and when Andy at Storm approached them they wanted to sell him the whole twin turbo kit! Which was fine but they then said they were not going to make anymore kits!

Alex what is the FSI? Guessing its a new type of injector and pump but how does it work and what its the advantages

As Craggsy has said its similar to diesel direct injection but for gasoline. The top 3 injectors are 8" long to reach from the front right through to the rear bank of combustion chambers.

I will try and get some pics up as my plan is to pull the head off at the weekend after Ive got back from Storm.

yes my goal is about 1000hp..i will run e85..thats why i need 1600cc..i need about 40%more fuel on e85.

im making my own manifold with 6 *1600cc injectors..i will not use fsi..the injectors is not big enough..hgp also put the injectors in the manifold on r32-r36 fsi.

1600ccs!!! :o You are going for 1000hp then?

I have seen the HGP manifold and when Andy at Storm approached them they wanted to sell him the whole twin turbo kit! Which was fine but they then said they were not going to make anymore kits!

Hey Alex,

took me long enough to find this thread! not sure how i did it now:D The project looks pretty intense! makes my dreams of a 2.0 conversion seem like changing the oil:D. Now i see why you told me to get a 106 haha.

Hope the trip to Storm went well, looking forward to seeing the car in the flesh.

Ed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...