NW London IKEA Meet.. 21/07/08

i might pop down to ikea on the 18th im only in uxbridge.. might bring a few mate that have still got there vrs x2 mulberry and a black and ill be in my diesel..lol

Pete, If your definetly comin down with the other Mulberrys, definetly shout me, Need to get all the Mulberrys together for the Pics.. Got sumfin up me sleeve!! LOL ;)

well that figures... im working on monday the 4th:(

ill see if i can get the night off' date=' fingers crossed

[/quote']

ffs, the bastards refuse to give me the night off

Karr Man, You reachin next Mon?

just spoke to work and apparantly its cool

do u guys meet up somewhere beforehand?

i might pop down to ikea on the 18th im only in uxbridge.. might bring a few mate that have still got there vrs x2 mulberry and a black and ill be in my diesel..lol

Pete' date=' If your definetly comin down with the other Mulberrys, definetly shout me, Need to get all the Mulberrys together for the Pics.. Got sumfin up me sleeve!! LOL ;)

[/quote']

my brother and the others aint back from spain till tuesday morn so na wount be there but def next time what the next date??

Pete' date=' If your definetly comin down with the other Mulberrys, definetly shout me, Need to get all the Mulberrys together for the Pics.. Got sumfin up me sleeve!! LOL ;)

[/quote']

my brother and the others aint back from spain till tuesday morn so na wount be there but def next time what the next date??

Will keep you posted matey!

• 1 month later...

Wow guys' date=' the rides are sweet!!!

Wish i was up there with you guys

Accessories for dubs down here are not friendly to the pocket!

But big up!!! ;)

[/quote']

Howzit China! lol

Granted the parts for dubs are rather expensive in SA, was looking at autostyle comparing prices and they are really expensive compared to UK, also bru are you on vwclubsa ??

• 2 months later...

whats going on mj whats the dates.

MJ just left the country getting on the plane as i write for 2 weeks but the next meet is at the park royal cinema complex on the 19th january 2009 its a new meet as the ikea wasnt being run properly it right around the back no speeding or loud music as we have permission here ;) hope to see you there!