Clutch Hydraulics problem

I've searched the forum but cant find anyhting... My clutch has lost all feeling :( No return when i press the pedal etc. it does just about work but right at the end of its travel right on the floor. I bled the system through and all i'm getting out is fluid and air mixed to look like foam. Not really the desired result. i cant see any obvious leaks or anything, so anyone got any ideas?!

thanks.,

dave

as it shares the fluid with the brakes i would do a brake/clutch fluid change completely.

and as said above keep bleeding the system until there is no air at all in there.

i take it you have no leaks anywhere?

• 2 years later...

did you ever find out what the problem was as i have a similar problem, brakes work fine, i bleed clutch and after a few minutes driving i have nothing once again. when bleeding its like a white foamy mixture. think a seal has gone in cylinder but cant get car to garage to have it checked out

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i have the same problem, fitted a new clutch, then it went really light, so i bled the system, and it got worse, i now have no clutch at all.

however, today, i replaced the slave cylinder for a second hand one i had spare, and made a bracket to hold the slave push rod in place, then bled the system rechecked for pressure and repeated until i got a solid pedal. ive left it pressurised over nite, and will update in the morning.

apperently its something to do with the difference in pressure of the old clutch plate and the new one :/