VR6OC Rolling Road Day 1st Nov 2008

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too late to add my name down for this?

Depends what your bringing? lol

a 1972 Trabant fastback in hearing aid beige. ;)

Upgraded the car again? You know I've already put your name down for the Golf, right? Talking of which, we need to get those injectors in there, otherwise I can predict the reading that rolling road will give ... 0bhp! If you bring the M3, I'll drive the Golf, otherwise, either I can pick you up in the Golf or you can drive it and I'll bring the Graham Norton.

Cheers,

Andy

I've sold my VR a while ago but still support the club' date=' I'll put a smile on people who turn up? New toy rocks, thats all I'm saying till the day :)

Simey

[/quote']

Slimey that name rings a bell. Agreed to buy summat off u once and then found out u sold it to somebody for more money, was not impressed. Can't remember what it was though *-)

I sold some parts years ago, I don't if it was you but some say they want something & never show the cash!! Wasting time & effort for geniune people.........

I've sold my VR a while ago but still support the club' date=' I'll put a smile on people who turn up? New toy rocks, thats all I'm saying till the day :)

Simey

[/quote']

Slimey that name rings a bell. Agreed to buy summat off u once and then found out u sold it to somebody for more money, was not impressed. Can't remember what it was though *-)

I sold some parts years ago, I don't if it was you but some say they want something & never show the cash!! Wasting time & effort for geniune people.........

This conversation can be carreid on via PM thanks.

Getting some good numbers for the day now but still have plenty of places left :)

Final REminders sent to everyone :)

"Final reminder about the Rolling Road day this Saturday at Powerstation http://www.powerstation.org.uk/

Please try to arrive before 9.30am as we need to get the first car on the rollers at 9.30am.

When you arrive please come and find me and pay your £35 for your run. I will then give you your spec sheet for your car and this also includes the voting slip for the Car of the Day award. I will also give you a rough idea of the running order for the rolling road.

After your run on your spec sheet can you please complete the BHP (At fly wheel) and Torque Figures – Please be honest.

Then on the bottom of your spec sheet there is a section where you can vote for the “Car of the Day†award.

A list of registration numbers is there so all you need to do is place a tick against which car you think deserves the award. – Please judge the cars on tidiness and cleanness and NOT on modifications.

(Please be aware as this is a VR6 Owners Club event only V6 engined vehicles are eligible for this award and also the award for Highest BHP)

Once you have completed your spec sheet and voting slip please hand this back to me so I can tally up the votes – I would appreciate if you could do this as soon as you can

See you Saturday and wrap up warm!!!!!"

Ok, i'm all packed and ready to go, will be leaving at 5 tomorrow morning as i'm working up in manchester. then will be meeting Pete to collect some bits, and if all goes to plan meeting Dave on the M6 en route to Martins for a pre RR get together..

See the rest of yous bright & early on Sat :)

good day and good fun' date=' :) but freezin, thanks again Claire well worth the effort, catch you all again soon...Cheers to Rich as well even though you always cost me an arm an a ;) :-p leg

[/quote']

Yeah sorry Martin, got to pay for the Bora some how and I know what a sucker Sal is for shiney bits lol

BTW this is the kit I bought to clean my BMC CDA with, worked a treat with my Bora ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=170260445559