VR6OC Rolling Road Day 1st Nov 2008

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point in point Craig... Yea we all know peoples circumstances change, and that cant be helped, But one of the biggest excuses has been ITS TOO FAR.... and the price of fuel.... lets face it We drive VRs you expect to have to carry the burden of how much fuel you burn ... WHYhave one if your not going to use it..just to say high ive got a VR aint a good enough reason imo....Sorry if this touches a few nerves , but this is one subject that really ps me after people have gone to the trouble to sort these events in their own time for the benefit of all the club , to be lrt down in such a fashion really isnt on, no wonder they think WHY BOTHER.. come on people these things are organised for us all the least we can do as a club is give them our backing....nuff said...

Aww cheers for the support. Yeah i'm a bit dissapointed in the fact that when i started this thread a few months ago so many people were really interested and now its come to the point where I can't really cancel the day people are now letting me know for one reason or another they can't make it. Hence Why I'm now advertising the day else where on other forums.

Out trophies will only be awraded to VR6's for the 2 competitons I've got organised.

Its just a pity this rolling road day wasnt as popular as the one one I organised where we had 40 cars run at powerstation.

Hey ho it;'ll still be a good day I'll make sure of that and its everyone elses loss if they dont come along ;)

Dont worry Dave, ill buy you a beer if your still coming to ours on friday , Oh and you Nige, you know your more than welcome, Still room for another couple if anyone wants to travel friday afternoon/evenning to save getting up at sillyoclock saturday. Just let us know and ill let you have the postcode....

I've sold my VR a while ago but still support the club' date=' I'll put a smile on people who turn up? New toy rocks, thats all I'm saying till the day :)

Simey

[/quote']

Slimey that name rings a bell. Agreed to buy summat off u once and then found out u sold it to somebody for more money, was not impressed. Can't remember what it was though *-)

Dont worry Dave' date=' ill buy you a beer if your still coming to ours on friday , Oh and you Nige, you know your more than welcome, Still room for another couple if anyone wants to travel friday afternoon/evenning to save getting up at sillyoclock saturday. Just let us know and ill let you have the postcode....

[/quote']

Hey Martin,

I'll be driving up to Manchester on Friday for work, then dropin over to Petes to collect his gearbox for 6pm. after that i'll be headin towards a travel inn near Powerstation friday evening for sat.

Where abouts are you and whos comin down for the nite?? its always good to have a little get together before these events ;)

were in Westbury-on-Severn GL14 1PU, Dlea and Nige are staying at ours Friday, IFyou want to come over you know your welcome mate, {but lose the wheels}... :-p ;) if you want to doss here and save a few ££££££'s im sure we can fit you in mate :)

were in Westbury-on-Severn GL14 1PU' date=' Dlea and Nige are staying at ours Friday, IFyou want to come over you know your welcome mate, {but lose the wheels}... :-p ;) if you want to doss here and save a few ££££££'s im sure we can fit you in mate :)

[/quote']

Sweet, thanks fella your a gent!!

i'll pm n' call you when i'm leavin Manc. (thats if the wheels are still attached!!) ;)

were in Westbury-on-Severn GL14 1PU' date=' Dlea and Nige are staying at ours Friday, IFyou want to come over you know your welcome mate, {but lose the wheels}... :-p ;) if you want to doss here and save a few ££££££'s im sure we can fit you in mate :)

[/quote']

Sweet, thanks fella your a gent!!

i'll pm n' call you when i'm leavin Manc. (thats if the wheels are still attached!!) ;)

No worries Jake, tel. 07786086139.. .Daves coming from Manc as well dont know what time tho. Give him a call could poss travel together [someone to ride shotgun on those rims ;)