VR6OC Rolling Road Day 1st Nov 2008

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listed updated with names

i should be up for this but 35 seems a bit steep? i paid 20 at my last RR day with a vauxhall group lol

Mike we paid £35 per run 2 years ago when we used Powerstation and no one minded then. Powerstation has state of the art Rolling roaf facilities which not only makes it a very good place to hold a rolling road day the figures which are produced are acurate.

Also Powerstation is fully booked up for rolling road days right the way though the whole of this summer which just goes to show th popularity of this venue with Car clubs throughout the UK

Could we bring along mates for their cars aswell or is it just VR6OC members?

Depends on what they drive?

Priority of the 35 places will go to people who own VAG cars with V6 engines.

However if the 35 places are not taken up by VR6 or V6 cars then sure they can have a run

Hope thats ok I cant really be any fairer than that :)

Could you put my name down and if their spaces left then my mate would like to come aswell in his CTR. I work untill 1pm. Would it be ok if i make it for 3pm?

I've popped the cars on the list. I think the safest thing would be is to give me a call when you are leaving work and i'/ll let you know how far through we are and I can give you a rough time when we will finish that day and you can see if you can make it down :)

All names updated I am keeping a continus list of people who are interested in attending the day.

Nearer the time we will ask people to confirm their attendance by paying a small deposit which will be refunded when you arrive at the rolling road day.

Full details about this I will post ip in september.

So for now keep them names coming the more the merrier :)

Should be an excellent day

• 2 weeks later...