cabrio now charged ... update ... 2nd update

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its def the place u took it to that was my charger i sold u when i had stage 2 i was pushing 285bhp and everything else was standard and that was vince at stealth that mapped it

but how do you know the engine was working efficently AFTER the rebuild, and before the charger was fitted?

remember though perfect touchs rr, only recorderd my car as having 184 bhp, ive now had it proven at 199.4 , 194.5 and 184? im guessing a average of the 199 and the 195 is corect , perhaps meaning that the perfect touch rr , undereads?

runnin standard compression ' date=' im sure its not belt slip .... got some single pin plugs that im goin to gap to 0.7mm and go from there ... called perfect touch today and they say the most im goin to get from a charged vr6 is about 260-270 bhp ?? and they think all the readings from stealth are wrong and their rollers must be out !!!

[/quote']

Sounds like pure bulla to me.. Id have got quite pissed off at them tryin to feed me shit when you got so many charged VRs to compare it to.. Think 244 is the lowest ive ever hurd of.

If they didn't give you a afr graph then pehaps there trying to hide a poor map. Think its time to get on the phone and get lairy.. Not trying to insult you or anythink but if everythink else is good pehaps check the timing.. Just a thought

well thanks for the help lads there will be a phone call made friday after i have fitted the new plugs and leads and tried them ..... i shall keep u all informed on my progress ... oh and see if i can get a afr chart to post up aswell for all of u who can read one

up date .... rite missfire sorted fitted some plugs from a 1.8 turd and set the gap to 0.60 mm and fitted my new 8.5 mm megaleads and now no missfire under boost and boy does it fly ... next a phone call to perfect touch ....

rite called them and they still say ther eis no way u will eva get over 300 from that enigne and charger set up lol so they said if i can get some one with one that is near the 300 mark they will give it a run to see it ......

rite called them and they still say ther eis no way u will eva get over 300 from that enigne and charger set up lol so they said if i can get some one with one that is near the 300 mark they will give it a run to see it ......

lol goons

bankers cant believe they're messing you around mate hope it gets sorted

rite spoke to perfect touch and told them that im goint to get it mapped at stealth with vince and if he gets more power from it they can give me my money back ... they said yeha ok do that then bring it to us for a power run to prove it and then they will sort me out !!!

so booked in on the 23rd of this month with vince fingers crossed .......

rite spoke to perfect touch and told them that im goint to get it mapped at stealth with vince and if he gets more power from it they can give me my money back ... they said yeha ok do that then bring it to us for a power run to prove it and then they will sort me out !!!

sounds like a very fair offer. It will also be a good comparison between the two sets of rollers for future reference

they could fiddle the figures mate the figures you want are WHEEL HP AND TORQUE its too easy top adjust the corrected figures and cheat speak to vince about it hel advise you

theyll fiddle the figures mate the figures you want are WHEEL HP AND TORQUE its too easy top adjust the corrected figures and cheat speak to vince about it hel advise you

maybe want to edit as perfect touch are registered on here and were checking our thread when we booked a RR day