Worst mod to be added to a VR6

Now we know that the majoritey don't like the single wiper parked up the centre of the window, whats the worsed other mod to be done ???

I hate as mentioned on the single wiper thread, the "TSW VENOM WHEELS"

Second most hated mod is "SMOOTHED OVER NUMBERPLATE APATURE ON THE TAILGATE"

Wheres all the hate coming from??? lol. Things would be boring if all cars are the same.. Hence the reason for doing shit to them in the first place.. I hate saxos but as long as a dubs well done simple and smart (not takky or boy racer like) i still think it looks good. even if i anit somthink id do it myself

DSC03928.jpg

DSC06587-1.jpg

Oh I hate

big crazy spikey bumpers.. Gold /silver Mesh.. Poor wheel to arch aliment. Masive tail wails. Bonnit scoops, Crap body kits, Lexus lights, Thin rims, Number plates, cars that arn't low. hectic flip 2 tone paint. Over the top fiber glass ice/sub installs, neon lights. more lights than needed.. Colour coded dash.

If it hasn't got any of the above id probaly like it

Mine has got to be the tacky add on mods, like chrome/coloured wiper arms, coloured exhaust tips, those washer jets that light up, stickers down the doors (maybe ok for big jap cars), Crappy DIY mods that clearly look worse than the car did standard. :P

smoothed bumpers....sorry just think they make a mk3 look ungainly and dis-proportionate. Know a lot of people run them, just never been overly keen on them.

Also in general, LED washer jets, neons, graphics, ill-fitting body kits. mesh, massive exhausts, m3 mirrors or those with indicators built in. big wheels on small cars and stupidly dark tints.....

...oh and lexus lights, they look shit on lexi, let alone on anything else.

easy everyone whats going on, im new to the vw scene and theres too much hatin, ive had saxos, r5 turbos 106;s and the rest. ive put stupid kits on and stupid exhaust clip ons. These little rudeboys gracing the streets are the seeds we were when we started, i drive down the road and see them and laugh but they show respect and so should we even if there car is made of plastic and they cant afford to spray there kits yet, there sainsburys wages wont pay for that overnight. And as for tsw venoms, yeah there butters and are worth more in scrap metal that as an alloy but they were the first wheel to hit the scene with impact, Stop the hatin, at least them rudeboys can spell

1208116473_7482_FT227905_img_1833vr6oc.jpg

1208116473_7482_FT227905_img_1835vr6oc.jpg

I don't think it's so much hate bud, more of people just saying what they don't like. I know what I listed wouldn't go anywhere near my car, doesn't mean I hate people that have done it to theres, like you said in your post, you hate saxo's etc....doesn't mean you'd shun the drivers of them.

and on a warped note....i still love venoms....lol sad I know!

LOL I donno what it it but it seems alot of dub owners hate on saxos lol. Ive seen a euro one that looked alright tho

My first car was a dub and always will be (untill i can aford an exspencive dirty audi)

Just don't treat your VR like your saxo and it will be ok... Out of intrest what you got planned for your mk3??/

Wheres all the hate coming from??? lol. Things would be boring if all cars are the same.. Hence the reason for doing shit to them in the first place.. I hate saxos but as long as a dubs well done simple and smart (not takky or boy racer like) i still think it looks good. even if i anit somthink id do it myself

DSC03928.jpg

DSC06587-1.jpg

is that yous phat vr6 ?? it is luvly if it is mate whats the colour indian o0r hot chilli red ?

Got to laugh ain't ya LOL

What have I started ? As said it's not a hate thing it's a dislike of the modifications thing.

I don't hate saxos or any other car, just think the chavy spotty young drivers with there drum n bass are d**ks, dont dislike them though.

Another dislike that I am guilty of in the past, not thaat it's on VR6s though is the stupidly loud dump valves, as fitted to my old Evo and scoobys.

DSC03928.jpg

DSC06587-1.jpg

is that yous phat vr6 ?? it is luvly if it is mate whats the colour indian o0r hot chilli red ?

Nope not mine mate :-( Mines the black one <<<.

It is a realy nice colour tho.. And works well with the aftermarket bumpers on it.. I like so many styles i donno what to do to mine..Need more than one car lol.. Think its going to be smoothed standard bumpers for me and poss a ventro front somwhere down the line.. wouldn't mind trying them bumpers for abit tho and that colour is spot on

Oh I hate

big crazy spikey bumpers.. Gold /silver Mesh.. Poor wheel to arch aliment. Masive tail wails. Bonnit scoops' date=' Crap body kits, Lexus lights, Thin rims, Number plates, cars that arn't low. hectic flip 2 tone paint. Over the top fiber glass ice/sub installs, neon lights. more lights than needed.. Colour coded dash.

If it hasn't got any of the above id probaly like it

[/quote']

Dont like too much then.... :)

I agree 100% though!!

So many mods that look crap... and you should not in any way shape or form abuse the VR6, they are quality cars and putting cheap crappy mods on them

1) lowers the value,

2) brings down the whole quality of the model, not just that one car

3) makes the other owners of those cars look silly (what kind of person do you think of when you think Saxo??? :) )

4) wastes a lot of money

5) keeps rip-speed in business...

Only personal opinion but I can not stand badly modded cars when the quality of the car demands more, I can understand it on a saxo, I can understand it when you are young but if you dont have the money to buy a quality car and mod that car tastefully then you shouldnt really try to mod it until you have the money for proper/tasteful mods.

No hating/hatin just personal opinion.

easy everyone' date='[/b'] what's going on, i'm new to the vw scene and there's too much hate, i've had saxos, r5 turbos, 106s and the rest. I've put stupid kits on and stupid exhaust clip ons. These little rudeboys gracing the streets are the seeds we were when we started, I drive down the road and see them and laugh but they show respect and so should we even if their car is made of plastic and they can't afford to spray their kits yet, their Sainsburys wages won't pay for that overnight. And as for tsw venoms, yeah they're butters and are worth more in scrap metal than as an alloy but they were the first wheel to hit the scene with impact, Stop the hatin, at least those rudeboys can spell

1208116473_7482_FT227905_img_1833vr6oc.jpg

1208116473_7482_FT227905_img_1835vr6oc.jpg

Fixed that for you mate, nice spelling yourself ;)

LOL

Almost - I is a capital letter and you can have hatin' as a localism....... LOL LOL :D

Let us all face it. We all started some where and I must admit, when I see some of these fine cars on the roads it gives me the best laugh I have usually had in ages.

I am sure we have all had the "what was I thinking.." moment. Remeber it all started with the tie in school and then on to hair and then those clothes you just had to have. It is the same with cars. You have to get it wrong to learn how to do it right!

Don't hate - just point and laff LOL ;)

I cant believe no body has hit on the real worst addition to any car, not just a VR6!!!!

Adding one of these will lose you all your streed cred instantly, increase running costs, decrease lifespan of tyres and suspension components, cause problems in tight carparking spaces and people will laugh at you constantly as your car splutters off down the road all lop sided!

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/