I learnt early on in life that you have to be able to laugh at yourself, that way life is much more fun!!!

Mike, you know what everyone on this forum is like, sarcasm is a way of life everyone here, may well be the lowest form of wit but is most definatly the best form of wit. Laugh along mate, Ollie will get his turn at being brunt of everyones jokes, get your revenge then mate... :) Sorry Ollie..... :)

feel liek im gettin taken the p1$$ outa now

Really?? lol ;)

trying to be funny? say things to my face....

I detect a sense of homour bypass is evident here ;);) only a bit if fun mate

its not that mate, i have a sense of humour... i have some personal problems at the moment....

Yeah they can hit you fairly hard.

In all seriousness, whatever they are, hope they get sorted soon. Just been through a rough spot myself, feel so much better coming out the other side though... there is light at the end of the tunnel...

I learnt early on in life that you have to be able to laugh at yourself' date=' that way life is much more fun!!!

Mike, you know what everyone on this forum is like, sarcasm is a way of life everyone here, may well be the lowest form of wit but is most definatly the best form of wit. Laugh along mate, Ollie will get his turn at being brunt of everyones jokes, get your revenge then mate... :) Sorry Ollie..... :)

[/quote']

No, thats it Samson, you're off my xmas card list! In a huff now! ;)

It was all in the name of fun Mike, i meant no offence and sorry if i caused any :)