tough big end bearings

As the title really, has anyone found a manufacturer of racing spec big end bearings for the 12v? i have all the arp hardware just missing some tougher than a badger in a kevlar vest bearings to slip in there! i want to build my engine to take whatever my right foot can throw at it...lol

initially 350+ havnt decided on turbo unit yet still sorting base engine out when money or time permits, i understand that OE quality bearings should be good for decent power so long as the arp big end bolts are fitted,. im just thinking i dont want to be opening up the lump to change shells in the future, im a lazy sod! lol.

I run standard shells and rods in mine mate. It's generally acknowledged that the standard VR6 engine with a spacer can cope with 450-500hp no problem.

HGP are a slightly different kettle of fish to the norm. They are very particular and the installations are OE quality. I guess they're just protecting themselves by fitting uprated shells, but they're not essential.

I like to use for ACL Competition Bearings both mains and big ends in all my customer engines where possible. You can only get ACL big ends for a VR though. Next best IMO are Glyco. I'm just rebuilding a Nothelle 3.2 (headache!) for a customer and went with this combo.