VR6OC National Meet 1-3 Aug 2008

hey people.. i'm havin a few issues with work now, so unfortunately will be arriving back in the uk on saturday evening.. still gonna bring the missus and eldest up on sunday hopefully.. will be really Pi$$ed if i miss this :(

and on a lighter note,

well done VR6OC PR who ever you are! page 15 golf + this months 2008 events heading:

vr6 ownersclub national meet!

:)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey people.. i'm havin a few issues with work now' date=' so unfortunately will be arriving back in the uk on saturday evening.. still gonna bring the missus and eldest up on sunday hopefully.. will be really Pi$$ed if i miss this :(

and on a lighter note,

well done VR6OC PR who ever you are! page 15 golf + this months 2008 events heading:

[/quote']

Jake, I think we'll be mightly pissed if you dont make it again at some point this year. It's always good to see you mate. You were one of the first people to chat to me in this club

Jake, I think we'll be mightly pissed if you dont make it again at some point this year. It's always good to see you mate. You were one of the first people to chat to me in this club

Hey Craig,

Awww, I miss you too buddy, been such a long time i forgot what you looked like!

Still i know ya lurvely wheels alright... mmmmm, polished :) :)

I'm going to try and get back sooner, cos its a great event and the turn out this year looks superb

I'll be back, you lot just try and keep me away!

just wonderin.... accordin to the flyer on da 1st post... vr6 oc memers entry is free? is it all members or premium members? am i jst bein thick? lol

am up 4 comin if ive got the money wanna meet and greet at my 1st vr6 meet

Its £26 all weekend mate' date=' great crack tho mate

[/quote']

yep, that's the gate cost at billing aquadrome. for the car! :-) £13 a night camping or £10 if you just want to enter for the day. for which you get full use of the aquadrome facilities AND get to hang and possibly get quite drunk with fellow Sixers.

and on a lighter note' date='

[/quote']

That would be me ;)

nice 1 claire!

fingers crossed, i'm going to go straight to ireland on weds nite now after driving back to southampton from preston :S MEANING hopefully i'll be able to leave either late friday nite or early sat am to get to Billing.. :);)

Sadly, I don't think I can make it.

Had a lot of things to pay for recently and it's pretty much drained the finances. :(

I might be able to make it still but if not, then I'll probably make one of the later ones as well as Tatton for the NW peeps (that's not a problem).

I did want to do this one though as it's our own meeting...

am not going to make it :-( :-( :-( :-(

totally gutted but got to have an operation on my ankle on Thursday afternoon :-(

Big apologies to everyone who was planning on a pod in the enormo tent :-(

seriously pissed off

Cheers for letting us know Ben. If I pack my tent properly I'm sure I'll fit it in the car without having to cut back on the 'show'

Pete: all I could find was times for people renting chalets / vans. The gate must be open late to allow people to return after days out in Northamptonshire. And it must be attended otherwise people would sneak in.