Eastern Dubs: 7:30 2nd January

logo1jy0.jpg

In association with www.Dub-London.com

Hi peeps, its coming near to the time again we roll out in this freezing weather down to Eastern Dubs. Theres always a huge turnout even when the weathers crap so do turn up cos theres plenty of show cars on view (and hear :lol: ). I hope more of the boys and girls from this forum turn up (you know you should North/West boys.)

Just to make things clear, we will be meeting at Gallions Reach shopping center outside Smyths Toys. The meet starts at 7:30 and usually ends around 10.30-11.

EVENT: Eastern Dubs

DATE: 2nd January 2008

TIME: 7.30pm (everyone'll probably bounce around 10.30-11ish)

ADDRESS:

Gallions Reach: SMYTHS TOYS

3 Armada Way

London

E6 7ER

If you require a map, then click ere http://www.gallions-reach.co.uk/contactMap.asp

This location is ideal for a great photoshoot so remember to bring your camera's or you'll be dissapointed. Also park up close together with the rest of the crowd, not 2 miles away so people have to walk there just to see your car plus wrap up well lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do's & Don't

* No chavving around with your cars as you'll only look like a fool and ruin the meet for everyone else. You won't be respected for breaking up a meet (this is East London don't forget).

* No deafening music (its not a sound-off dah :roll: ).

* All VAG and German cars welcome.

* Bring a retarded rice-sparkler (I mean rice-rocket ahem) :wink: and you'll look a right twat so be warned.

* Finally, don't be afraid to come and say hi (especially the girls :wink: )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there's any problems just post here and someone'l help you out. PM me if you want my number to call if you get lost lol

See you guys and girls there. Holla atcha bway

NOZ 8)

nah not rat just a ropey old bag of bolts lol, only had it a year and so far i changed the lights lowered it and done the exhaust, but its got the standard rims on it that are peeling like a white bloke after 2 weeks in the sun and a half finished wrong colour boot lid with a bloody great primer patch on it lol, like i said a bit ropey looking for now