merc amg wheels

i REALLY want some merc amg wheels on my vr but theyre wrong pcd and i know ill need the hub adaptors if i wanna fit em, where is cheapest for the adaptors? Hubby thinks i should just get the rs4 wheels instead but im exhausting every option for the merc ones before i give in, here are a few photoshops of what it will look like..... the rs4 ones are too deceptive though as theyv got mahoosive brakes behind em 8-)

wheelchoice1.jpg

wheelchoice2.jpg

what ya reckon#?

cheers for that never thought about offset issues hmmmmm i might have to re thin my plans!

The wheels you have in the pic are 17x8 or 17x7.5 more than likely 8" wides that would mean you will need to get your arches rolled back, meaning that the metal lip under wing needs to be flat against inside of wing, or the tyres will get ripped to shreds!!!!!

Get them rolled and run 20mm adapters and they should, all being well, fit nicely. If not try 15mm adaptors.

Iff you want em go for it. I nearly had them as really wanted AMG wheels but didn't want 17s as I think they look terrible myself as I prefer 16s