• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well the old girl failed its MOT last week on a couple of little things the main being that the top mounts where knackered, so thought it was a perfect time to swop to some coilies!

New V Old top mounts

04042008511.jpg

04042008512.jpg

No wonder it handled so bad! :eek

Now with coilovers on and new MOT :yey Front is as low as it can go as it already scrapes getting it down the little road from my car port my drop the rear a touch more to get it to sit a bit more level.

Picture435Small.jpg

Picture436Small.jpg

Picture422Small.jpg

Picture434Small.jpg

Picture437Small.jpg

Picture428Small.jpg

They are 205/40/17 would like to fo down to 195/40/17 really but the tyres are like new and came off the old wheels.

Thats good to know as just getting some new ones and been looking for 195's so I don't have to have my arches rolled - figure on 16's they should be ok

Have spent all day today working on the car trying to get the exhaust to sit without knocking on the rear beam, have added poly hangers in the middle section and taken out some of the spacers on the rear backbox to try and make it sit higher. :banghead:

Then spent about 7hrs detailing the car only done half of it!! :s

Anyway heres what she looks like!

Picture012Small.jpg

Picture014Small.jpg

Picture018Small.jpg

Picture028Small.jpg

Picture040Small.jpg

Picture043Small.jpg

Picture044Small.jpg

Picture048Small.jpg

Sorry for all the pics got carried away!

Have picked up a couple of little bits over the last few days.

First a set of bumper vents that replace the fogs

Picture070Small.jpg

Picture069Small.jpg

and a complete 312mm brake set up, which means i can sell the calipers on as i don't need them! May also sell the discs and replace them with uprated ones along with new pads.

Picture074Small.jpg

Where do people get new longer bolts for the carriers from? want to fit these this week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Been a while since i have been on here so thought i would update the tread

Done a few bits recently like HIDs and fitted my second inlet which i had done gloss black.

Picture074.jpg

Picture068.jpg

And a couple of pics

Picture187Small.jpg

Picture183Small.jpg

Picture162Small.jpg

Think i may tint the headlights now and got a little idea for the engine bay that may come together in the next few days, also want to trim the headlining and change the steering wheel.

• 2 weeks later...