Confused....you will be!

I understand teh WOlfsberg and teh vr6 perfectly acceptable. I mite even b swayed with bentley being part of the vag group so cud get away with the wolfberg badge. the w12 has the bentley engine which is like 2x the vr6 so maybe its comedy value.....?? maybe?! Or hes just confused! Im guessing the jap badges are r32 or r34 skyline badges aswell, once again thinking the golf version and not the skys. Either way, tis not a nice bentley, looks very rover if u ask me.

[blockquote]It actually has the 6L twin-turbo W12 engine which is comprised of two 3L 24V VR6's. So yes it does indeed have a VR6.

Clever putting hte "GT-R" badge on there to make folks wonder whether it is a Flying Spur or the Continental GT. Since most folks have never seen one in person and only think they know what they look like from magazines. Forgetting of course that one has 2 doors, and one has 4.

But the Wolfburg badge is really dumb because aren't these cars made in the glass Phaeton factory in Dresden?[/blockquote]

think that explians it, i dont think the GTR badge is clever as its Jap , its a bently cont 'GT' so thats what it relates to....the rims look way to big imo also