Coil pack or something else?

Basically when i drive my car, 90% on the wet mornings my car just kinda missfires and will nor accelerate at low revs.. if i switch the vr6 off and switch it back on, it seems fine?!

i have had spark plugs and leads changed but no luck, any ideas?

thanks

my god, same here. i'm 92 obd1, new leads, new plugs, but i think im distributer not coil pack? fella at garage broke one of the leads, pushed it back in and said it would be ok. a real lumpyness sometimes, chugga chugga, cough cough splutter. is this the same?

i just went out to see how she was sounding, smooth as it turns out, but she cut out whilst i was listening! then wouldnt catch for a minute until i held throttle down on start up.

oh my god!

Rob

one of my locals is the village mechanic. he came to the pub last night and suggested starting the car up in the dark with the bonnet up. he looked down into where the leads go and one of them was giving off the tiniest little sparks to the engine block around where the plug goes. new lead required. thats all. he is doing it tomorrow for free as its a new lead anyway, that he supplied.

check that out mate.

Rob