My latest VR6. 69k, completely standard, had it 6 mnths & loving it

Corrado here 

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1993 72k, VR6 in Bordeaux Pearl with grey leather interior. Momo Milennium wheel, Corrado mats, Porsche 928 rims, lowered on KW V1 coilovers, all red tail-lights, detailed engine bay with the obligatory BMC CDA. Very much a week-end and show day, located in Bangor N.I.

P1160048.jpg

P3070033.jpg

P6280002.jpg

P5050222.jpg

P8220042.jpg

• 1 year later...

1993 72k' date=' VR6 in Bordeaux Pearl with grey leather interior. Momo Milennium wheel, Corrado mats, Porsche 928 rims, lowered on KW V1 coilovers, all red tail-lights, detailed engine bay with the obligatory BMC CDA. Very much a week-end and show day, located in Bangor N.I.

[img']http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa259/leon263/P1160048.jpg

P3070033.jpg

P6280002.jpg

P5050222.jpg

P8220042.jpg

Thats a real sweet looking motor you've got there. Lovin that engine bay!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well hello there. Thought I'd join over here too. After nearly a year I still don't have any decent pics of mine but this one will do. Jacked up and being worked on lol.

corrado_aux_belt_jacked.jpg

1994 Storm grey, black cloth recaro's, Audioscape pods, D&G cams... and a new aux belt :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well they do have a formal AGM each year and I think it's a touch more formal than some clubs because of it. But they are great guys n gals and the advantages are being able to take part in events like that, and also being able to park on the club stand (ie bit of grass) at some of the bigger car meets. For £10 a year you can't go wrong.

Well they do have a formal AGM each year and I think it's a touch more formal than some clubs because of it. But they are great guys n gals and the advantages are being able to take part in events like that' date=' and also being able to park on the club stand (ie bit of grass) at some of the bigger car meets. For £10 a year you can't go wrong.

[/quote']

Well i went to one show, and have to say i was bored silly, sitting in a fold up chair all day looking at other cars and people saying what they had done to theirs doesn't strike me as a fun day out. Obviously thats just a personal opinion, i didn't get my car to show it to other people, but i do find a forum good, because you can get other people's opinion's without getting stuck with them all day........

It doesn't sound like my cup of tea then, but each and everyone to there own.

Thanks for the info though :-p

• 1 year later...