Northern Monkey VR6 owners...where are ya?

Since having my beastie now for 3 weeks I've really tried hard to spot any other VR's on the road oop here in Madchester land. But haven't seen any as yet, because I'd give you a toot, a flash and a wave if I did in the spirit of things.

So, own up, anybody else out there in the Greater Manchester/Lancs area have a VR that is also a member on here, and if so let's see ya!

:-d

• 4 weeks later...

My sticker has now arrived today and is firmly planted on my back window (drivers side not hatch) so you can all see me whizzing past..lol

(Thanks Sal!)

Looking at the members list there seem to be LOADS of Mancs in VR's...but have I seen any? Have I eckerslike! Come on, where are you all hiding???

*almost faints in shock*...actually saw a VR6 in Manchester City Centre this evening on the way back to the car park...so if that was YOU in a LHD J reg blue VR6 near Sackville Street....? Doubt it was one of us tho, the car looked a bit of a mess, and as everyone on here looks after their beasties nicely...???

Ah well, my first Mancunian VR spot, hopefully more to come! And I now claim my £5. etc...:D

crewe for me which is near stoke theres plenty of std mk 3 vr here cos on thr locality of the dealers and bently who have a contract with vw(all/most of the workers have either vw or audi) theres about 3 golf 4 motions my only bora 4motion 1/2 v5 s and a good hand full modded mk 2 and 3s

You won't spot my VR unless you look closely - it's been debadged apart from the Golf badge.

I bought it like that and am currently debating whether or not to put the badges back on or to go totally clean and take the Golf badge off as well.

What do you reckon?

• 1 year later...