Help!! - Anyone Got A Towbar On Their VR6?

Has anyone fitted a towbar to their VR6? If so did you have to cut the bumper?

If not what model towbar have you got, where did you get it? cost? etc, etc. (Pictures would be nice)

If you did have to cut the bumper could you post a picture so that I can see what it looks like?

Thanks

OZ, like simey says - witters the way if u really wana fit a towbar (no need 4 holes and easy 2 remove when ur gona sell!!) . The guy that i brought my VR off had a towbar, they cut a small rectangular hole centre of rear valence bout 15cm b 5. I thought the hole looked terible so phoned my local chips away firm who came round filled it and sprayed it up. Soz mate no pic's tho! But they done a excellent job and would really rate them for future refrences!!

• 1 month later...

hiya mate, i run a trailer / towbar centre-main dealer for witter amongst others and i' d advise you not to have a witter towbar fitted to your golf 3 (nothing wrong with witter it just needs a big cut in the middle of your bumper ), type in WATLING ENGINEERING on your search engine, and you'll come up with said company.their towbar comes from underneath the rear bumper and doesn' t need a cut at all. hope that helps you. PS.they'll send direct and it;s a piece of piss to fit !!