I would normally have seen red and sorted him out - purplehighlinemonster style(!), but this time I saw pound signs instead! The thought of all that compensation held me back. It's amazing how sober I acted after about 10 pints of the black stuff too!

Matt.

I would normally have seen red and sorted him out - purplehighlinemonster style(!)' date=' but this time I saw pound signs instead! The thought of all that compensation held me back. It's amazing how sober I acted after about 10 pints of the black stuff too!

Matt.

[/quote']

ahhh i see , he was probly trying to bait you into doing something stupid to mess up your compensation. perhaps you did the right thing. once you hanve the money ...sort him out!

Don't tell me, let me guess, the Combi driver was on the phone...

Absolutely gutted for you mate. That was a lovely car...

Make sure you "play up" the whiplash claim as much as you can - tell the doc you're having nightmares, PTSD, the lot (which might be true anyway) and screw the guy's insurance company senseless. Well done for keeping your cool and not hitting the guy - it only would have damaged your claim.

Good luck getting it all sorted out and hope you find an equally decent 'dub when the time comes to buy a replacement....

Forget the gear knob - more like one of the strut braces!

£50 for the pair - the arches have been professionally rolled to allow the 9x16's to fit well. They have been on my driveway for nearly a year though, so the paintwork probably isn't good any more - very dusty, and not sure if they're scratched.

Matt