160 Degree thermostat

Does anyone have a easy way to change the thermostat in a VR6 Corrado? If so hit me up I know I can figure it out but its alot easier to do it if you have directions from someone who has done it before. If any has pics to go along with it that would be great to!!! Thanks

Changing my thermostat on the corrado has proven to be more of a chore then I expected. That thing is leaking like crazy. I changed the seal and RTVed the hell out of it and still it leaks anyone have any Ideas. I will post pictures and directions online as soon as I get her all buttoned up so if anyone else wants to take the challenge of thermostat changing they will at least have pictures to follow if they cant read LOL!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just been speaking to Neuspeed, they can supply the stat but they dont do a fan switch for the VR? Now if i am correct here changing the stat will only allow it to open earlier therefore it wont heat up as quick, but as Corambo is finding it will still run a higher temp because the fan will still only cut in at its usuall temp?