corrado vr6 vs impreza WRX

Guest davidgoodwin1803

Guest davidgoodwin1803

Hi i am very much intested in buying a corrado vr6, my last car was a wrx and i was wondering if any of you guys have owned a wrx and now have a vr6 or vice versa and how do they compare, i know on paper the scooby is quicker in most aspects but i am talking about the driveability, reliability and any other ability.

Thanks for reading David

I Went froma WRX to a Corrado VR6 and now to a Golf VR6..

WRX - mental car lots of fun, solid engine, alot of electrical faults

Rado VR6 - Good handling, nice growl, good residuals, future classic

Golf VR6 - Solid all round performer that wife can use.

WRX - mental car lots of fun' date=' solid engine, alot of electrical faults

Rado VR6 - Good handling, nice growl, good residuals, future classic

Golf VR6 - Solid all round performer that wife can use.

[/quote']

not forgetting the import point ....

subaru = Jap

VR = german ;)

need i say more ....

I wasnt that impressed with my sis scooby when i drove it for a week whilst she was on holiday, I was waiting for something more than that to happen when I floored it? For the extra cost in running the thing and buying it i defo dont think its worth the extra money and hassle

Golf/raddo vr's are hard to beat for all round running costs, reliablity etc The engine definatly makes the car! Cruise around town all day without changing gear all the time, or floor it and all hell brakes loose, I found that If someone has a go in one they tend to want one :)

I had a WRX RA and now have a VR6 Golf, as much as I loved my scooby and it was v.fast, there's just some thing about VW I love more. I have now supercharged my VR so the power difference is no longer an issue.

I have bought my VR and all the bits to charge it and the cost is still less than an impreza - only thing is no one knows how much power is under the bonnet, this troubles a few other drivers (h)