Inters - Pre show woes

So how's everyone's preparation to Inters going?

I've got a load of cleaning to do inside and outside the car, was supposed to have Thursday, Friday off this week, but the weather's been that bad here I'll only be taking Friday off.

Also won a leather gear knob off ebay that I need re-trimming, but can't get it done as the local trimmer is on holiday.

I just kerbed an alloy this morning.. wounder.. if weather holds up enough to refurb it, I'll do it myself.. as for the wax/clean.. it's up to the heavns.. don't fancy an early early start sunday morning to clean it!!

Well I just got home now and am going to start the inside of the car whilst it's reasonably dry.

Might give it a bit of a wash, but will do most of it when I get there :) It's going to rain at some point over the weekend so the efforts of making it gleam will be lost.

Mark.

mark just wait for it to rain then run out with a sponge at least it will rinse itself off less of and effort.lol

just kinding mate.

this rain is really starting to bug me now i give up cleaning the car and as for the wheels i will have to give them a clean when i get there sat coz after the drive upi there im sure they will be wrecked.