sorry! has been asked many times....

been offered 1100 for my vr (2.9 at awesome in 03) 30 thou since then, standard, windsor blue 93 3 door.

needs an mot and tax, drivers window needs attention, as does the roof, is this a fair deal? if he gets funny about the little bits that need doing it would'nt suprise me! people want it all, he couldn't get a fiesta for that till!! any ideas welcome, cheers, roper.

hi mate is this the one on 140k taht youve had from nearly new? id keep it for that kinda money? why you gettin rid? you maybe could get a bit more but teh milage puts people off

mpm: no worries! sound like a nice motor you are selling, VR6 Mofo: kind of had it from relatively young, but not dead young, i love it but need something bigger, hate myself for saying this (non car people always say it!) something newer,rrrggghh. want to take my son to florida if possible with the proceeds, just enjoy the beasts memory ! still believe vr's are such fun cars, even nick mason from pink floyd reckons so, and he runs fezza's!, thanks for your help chaps