[poll] well gutted please help

i bought a 2nd hand gearbox off ebay.de for my syncro and as soon as i sent the money nearly 300quid the german scum stopped emailing me back so i put i dispute on ebay waited the 10 days still nothing so took it to a claim and ebay will give me my money back but only some of it around 100quid.i am so mad i have his details so how can ebay just let this guy just take money from someone and let him get away with it and just to make things worse i found out he put the advert back on ebay and someone else bought the item.any advice feel like getting a cheap flight and going over there knock on his door a smack him

I'd drive over with a couple of mates' date=' dont tell him your coming and just turn up. Cant be that far, the rings only 400 miles away roughly

[/quote']

And when u get there tie him to a tree n attach his balls to your towing eye and go for a 0-60 run ;)

Ebay is shite !

Not on your scale but I bought something and only got half my money back when nothing turned up and my mails stopped being replied to ! The cheek is that they guy is STILL selling stuff !

How can they say it's safe when things like this happen ? And if I get less than HALF what I lost back why does Paypal take money off me for EVERY transaction ! ? !

BTW, fly over and give him a hiding ;-)

Mark.

Why has eBay only given you half the money back? They are a bunch of tw*ts mind as I lost out on a set of headlights that were damaged which wasnt advertised but by the time things were going to get sorted contact stopped with the seller then eBay said it was too late for them to get involved!

Id say report it to the police, and if they dont seem interested then go over with a few mates ;-)

john got a email off him saying

Hallo da ich derzeit auf urlaub war konnte ich ihre mail nicht beantworten.es ist zu einer sehr langen kaufverzögerung durch ihre schuld gekommen. schauen sie den zeit rahmen an indem sie die ware nicht bezahlt haben. dies sind wochen. es war alleine ihre schuld. und wegen ihrer unzuverlässlichkeiten werde ich den urlaub nicht abbrechen. eine ihrer mails beinhaltet eine drohung ,diese werde ich weiterleiten

babblefished it and in english it says

Hello I on vacation was could I at present there their mail not beantworten.es is to a very long purchase delay by their debt come look her the time to frame to as her the commodity not to have paid this is weeks. it was alone their debt and because of their unzuverlaesslichkeiten I the vacation not to break off one their mails contains a threat, this I will pass on

i am so mad how can ebay just let him get away with it errr

95% of people on ebay are cool, just the minority that try and stiff ya, i got my rims from germany and had no problems at all thankfully, just keep bombarding the guy with mails untill you get the box, flying over and smacking him is a bad idea i think, especially as the German police kick the s*ite out of people and would love to nick a brit and administer some revenge!......keep it to ebay/paypal and the guy, you never know you might get it?

gutted for you mate, gearbox's are extremely heavy so id be suprised if anyone would post them from that kinda distance , would imagine it would cost a fortune. good luck with getin some cash back, iv heard ebay/paypal are useless at that. you could have picked one up in teh uk for that osrta money?

Id say report it to the police' date=' and if they dont seem interested then go over with a few mates ;-)

[/quote']

as its a different country not sure engilsh police woudl be any use? different durestiction

just keep bombarding the guy with mails untill you get the box

it'll be goin nutz now ive just sent him a mailbomb ;) 999' date='999 emails that all say "you theiving scum" in massive letters

[/quote']

LMAO nice one

If you paid via paypal you are covered up to £500 - my mum got £400 back after some tw*t didnt get back to her.

By the way the guy's address might be bullsh*t :-( most cos ebay people dont use there own address.

Fucking hate sh*t scum like them - if u do get hold off him give him a kick for me and the rest of the ebay world who get done over by fookers like him!!!!

u mean like Western Union??

if so then yeah u r prolly stuffed:(

i thought that ebay had warnings about not sending money via western union and the like??

i know this is a bit horse and stable door but always use paypal for ebay tbh