Who has the highest mileage?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has 96k and chains not done - my mechanic has a 205k vr lol still going (chain r done twice lol)

first VR i had had 155k :-D pulled really hard and i mean i was quick - never knew why as all the history said it was standed and no chains done but it pulled 186bhp on the rollers and i only had a cat back exhaust on her lol - I've heard that after 150k the car runs better. I think mine feels better every day lol

paul 1982 wrote

I've heard that after 150k the car runs better. I think mine feels better every day lol

i sold my highline with 151k and it pulled like a train .miss that car so much it was great with 2 vr on the drive

Nothing done on engine as far as i'm aware (only had her 4months) Shockers and new front discs recently is all i know of.

Had a fright yesterday tho. Was up visiting family in Scotland, when the car seem 2 lose a bit of power and sounded tappity. A few hours later it lost almost all power and roared like zorst had fallen off. I thought i'd killed it. AA guy came, and to my delight it was a spark plug that had unwound and popped out. Never had that happen b4.

Anyways, if i find anything else that has been done i'll let u know.

• 1 year later...

P-reg 189' date='000 miles. Chains never done, though no sound whatsoever. Pulls really well, gearbox still tight. Pretty impressive really.

[/quote']

for how many miles have you owned it? mine made no noise at 165K, only because the rivets which normally cause the noise had worn away completely whilst driven by a previous owner. And half the tensioner plate was in with my cams!