Some Turbo parts came last week. PICS..

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted some stuff today. V-band oil catch tank, Fragola AN6 water lines for the GT35R and the new saturday candy package came from USA today

Went to Oslo motorshow a couple of months ago. Just tought you guys should see this......  

Would love see a video of that Club Chairman

Its actually GT3071. My mistake. On the rolling road dyno test at Bugrun, it did 824 bhp on E85.

02M w/Peloquin and DSS axels. Everything is holding up fine, except one Clutchnet pressure plate and one Sachs race Engineering. Going double or triple clutch next year.

And yes Kev, I really do like the INA 044 tank. :)

Had the car in a random shop that had free time to adjust my front suspension after installing coilovers.

After 5 ours, the only thing the "kid" had done, was to make the caster/camber even worse, bent one of my OZ wheels and THEN he came to me and said the car was all done! I saw that left front wheel was not in position. I told him to see it himself. Then he said: Look at the papers, its all "green" numbers, and everything is good. At the top of the paper, it said Golf VR6 Syncro.....:^)

He didnt know the diffrence.... So I told him to get the car inside, and choose Vento VR6. Then you can adjust my suspension, and DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME.... They are gonna buy a new ring/lip for my OZ rim.

Some pictures:

Bilde0397.jpg

New rims that Ive borrowed from a friend, while the 3 split Mito are at service with a new ring:

Bilde0409.jpg

Bilde0412.jpg

Bilde0413.jpg

• 2 months later...

Been awhile since last update. Car is running very good. Been using it as a daily driver since july. No issues, exept a oxygen sensor :) And yes, the Magnaflow cat was completly damaged and made the car only boost 8 psi.

Took the Magnaflow off, threw it in the garbage and welded on a 3" pipe instead. First trip with no cat, I felt the car was running as it should. But I had no clue on what psi it was on. So to see where it was at I did a 4th gear pull. It was no traction @ 32PSI. hehehe... So I dropped it down to 23psi and been running that ever since. It runs very good. No issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Blew my clutch one week ago... 5th gear 25 psi, and booom

Felt like the car went out of gear. So I pulled it off the highway, and stopped. Put it into 1.gear and when I slowly took the clutch pedal backwards it started to make noise's. Stoped the engine, put the car i 1.gear and went off the brakes. Car started to roll backwards like it was in neutral...

So something has happend, and I hope its just the disc. Shifts fine in all gears and ratle sounds go away when the clutch is in.

My buddy did the same on his MK4 R32 Turbo with Sachs Race Engineering clutch. And to be sure it destroied it all, it took his hole clutch housing as well.

This is a picture of another Sachs Race pressureplate, that another buddy off mine just blew with a Twin 12V GT3071..

Bild0169.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

VR6 Turbo without 02M box ;) :

Bilde0953.jpg

Bilde0954.jpg

Find one thing wrong on this pic :laugh: :thumbdown:

Bilde0939.jpg

Bilde0932.jpg

Magnaflow 3" Cat. No wonder I had boosting issues :rolleyes:

Bilde0908.jpg

3" VR6 Turbo "cat" VS orginal VR6 OBD2 cat. Some diffrence is to be noticed :thumbup:

Bilde0910.jpg

Bilde0911.jpg

Some pics when the R32 box went off....

Bilde0938.jpg

Bilde0935.jpg

Bilde0943.jpg

Bilde0936.jpg

Two component seal for the transfercase oil channels:

Bilde0942.jpg

Div:

Bilde0940.jpg

Bilde0941.jpg