Anybody know if there were any? I have been told about some for sale but doubted there existence. !dodge

If they do exist, how much trouble would it be to fit them and what offset would they need to be? I know the arches will need to be at least rolled, if not pulled as well! !amazed

Lastly is the handling going to be any more worse than my current 8" on 215/40? I assume 225/40's will be needed?

Havnt seen any cars with them so thought of being a bit different. 8o) Just an idea at the moment...

Yes they did make them for the rear of the 911, fronts were 7.5 x 16, the 944's ran 6's 7's and 8's, the offsets are slightly different I think and if you are thinking of lowering the car I wouldn't even go there, mine is lowered to about 40mm from the bottom of the coilover (koenigsports) and I get rubbing every journey running 8's with 215/40/16's

There were two 9" Design 90s available - one is the standard Design 90 style with the flat dish around the edge. The others were off the Silver Rose edition and the spoke curved to the edge of the rim - these were forged alloy iirc. Both types were ET60.

HTH

8o)

to get 4 9 x 16 is very rare, the only way you can do it is by buying two sets, they will probably come in 7.5 x 16 front and 9 x 16 rear. once you have all four 9 x 16 you can sell the 7.5 x 16.

As Valver mentioned the ones to go for are the silver rose edition which are totally rare. that curve sets off the whole wheel, germany would be your best bet if not you gotta search everywhere.

Try porsche classifieds in the porsche 911 mag.