Fastest vr6 at santapod??

Guest simplyvr6

Guest simplyvr6

Does anybody know what the fastest vr6 was at santapod this weekend their is a rumour that a purple golf was doing 12sec quarters which is probably the fastest 2wd vr ever????

Somebody somehwere must have/had some crossed wires.

I believe the engine in the red MK2 was announced over the speakers, from the drivers sign-on sheet

Did sound like it had a DSG, or else the driver was incredible quick with his gear changes.

Somebody somehwere must have/had some crossed wires.

I believe the engine in the red MK2 was announced over the speakers' date=' from the drivers sign-on sheet

Did sound like it had a DSG, or else the driver was incredible quick with his gear changes.

[/quote']

The red one was this car, wasn't it?:

IMG_2294.jpg

n/a R32 lump with a DSG Box.

Hi jay this is not a vr6 sorry we are on the vr6 forum after all please see the original post - thanks for the 20v info excellent read !

I appreciate the fact that I posted facts about a 20vt on a VR forum, which I happen to of been using for nearly 4 years now! I was merely stating that the MK2 Mike was talking about was a MK2 20vt and a bloody quick one at that.

There is no need for flippant comments.

it sounded rubbish and is not quick sorry.

LOL......so what is quick in your book then?

I take it you understand what an achievement it is to get a car into the 12s. You need big HP, excellent transmission, grip, driving ability..........12s are definately not slow and definately not to be sniffed at.