My Highline on Konigsports..

Would have fitted my design 90's but the plonker i bought the Rh adapters from German ebay decided that 5x112 pcd = 5x130 pcd ~:( - bought some new ones now so should be Porsche'd up tomorrow :)

Front fogs are wide euro fogs which i bought at Gti Festival - look much cleaner than the fussy stock fogs dont you think??

Pete.

Pics:-

1045.jpg

1046.jpg

1047.jpg

1048.jpg

[ Edited ]

Konigsorts are roughly half way down their travel height wise....

It seems any lower and the bumpstop will be in compresion permanenetly - therefore the shock will not be doing its job properly.

Headlights im not sure about - for the time being they will be staying as ive laid out rather alot recently :o - perhaps ill start a new trend of keeping stock headlights 8o)

Pete

Adapters were FK 25mm so that brings the et down to 38 - they were £160 new - i got them from Performance Solutions but they dont normally sell them - the guy who runs the show had a friends brand new set sat in front of him so naturally i jumped at the chance - the quality on them is superb....

The caps arent polished (yet) but i will do them myself and paint the Porsche crest by hand to break the wheel up a bit - watch this space 8o)

Pete.

[ Edited Wed Jul 21 2004, 09:44PM ]

Im hopefully going to have a go tomorrow if i can get some humbrol model paint from my local model shop.

As you say it will probably be easiest to lay a base coat of Gold down first then ad the black and red afterwards.

Luckily ive got a set of 6 spare Design 90's with caps so ill have a play round with the spare caps...

Pete.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Rich - oi painted the caps and damn fine they look to!.

Unfortunately altough i was going to take some nice piccy's to post up my car has been in the bodyshop since Monday 9th and wont be out until next w/e so youll have to wait until then!! :( ...

Pete.

P.S had a good holiday though!