Eat this' date=' was your car black? with black highline wheels and half the front missing? Saw that car doing similar times to you have posted above - apologies if not you.

I ran my mk2 VR today, not usually into 1/4 mile .

Best run was 14.3 @ 96 mph with a 2.1 60ft.

Worst run was a 17.WTF! when the front engine mount stud snapped and engine has put some new power bulges in teh bonnet! DOH!

Vid of one of my early runs [url']

not me mate mine is black with black wheels but nothin got taken out no need to apologise and 2.1 is excellent 60 ft time :)

Eat this' date=' was your car black? with black highline wheels and half the front missing? Saw that car doing similar times to you have posted above - apologies if not you.

I ran my mk2 VR today, not usually into 1/4 mile .

Best run was 14.3 @ 96 mph with a 2.1 60ft.

Worst run was a 17.WTF! when the front engine mount stud snapped and engine has put some new power bulges in teh bonnet! DOH!

Vid of one of my early runs [url']

What happened to Claires car GAry as I seen it "limping" up the strip with about a 25sec quarter

What a scorching day. Thanks to RichieVR's timely offer of suncream I'm just nicely brown. Well the bits that were on show. It has to be way hotter than that for my knees to come out. I do have a rep. to maintain :-[ I'm strill trying to live down Ed38 last year when I left my goth uniform at home.

Fantastic turn out. One of the, if not the, largest club there. Well deserving of our prime pitch. Glad you newbies enjoyed yourselves and plan to come back for more. Especially good to have a Vento on show. At this rate it won't be long before we are allocated the entire strip from the stands to the burger vans.

Now Blondie has taken to the 1/4, I'm sure it won't be long before we can start making Nurburgring based double entranders in her direction ;)

TG

great great great day thanks to everyone that was impressed with my car drove home with the biggest fo smiles and deof goin to more if not all the show now ..... oh and on my way home blew a scooby away with ym roof donw so great day all round ..... great to meet everyone and next time ill stip .......

Craggsy, Claire had serious clutch slip, there was smoke pouring out of the bell housing!!

Thats what you get for having 4wd and launching at 5000 revs, side stepping the clutch, she said

"It's usually alright" LOL!

She ran a 14.6 in the morning.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. Like has been said it was a great day with a great bunch of guys and gyals. Definately good to put faces to aliases and find out some real names too. Looking at my pics and some of the pics on here, we sure had one of if not the best stand at the show. Hats off to all who made me proud to be a VR6OC member *sniffs* and all who worked hard to get it organised and get us that prime spot!

I was taking a leisurely cruise home until I was passed and and cut up by a Saab 9 million and something, followed by a porsche. Wasn't interested in anything unecessary until a TT convertible that I had seen and taken a picture of at the show passed me. 3.2 Quattro me thinks. Lets just say he didn't get away from me and I did pass him, and stay in front of him until we came of the M1. He pulled up alongside and his mate in the passeger seat gave me a flyer for online dubs or something like that. I felt quite chuffed at keeping him at bay but I think the fact that his roof was down may have made him back off. On second thoughts, nah!

Kevin

iv had a goosy at that mine qactually looks quite nice on the track even though it BADLY needs a respray i can see the diffrence in the work im starting to put into it it gives me hope lol