sound fella! how do you put the pics up like that??

I can't show you exactly as the text disappears. Put image tags ( IMG in square brackets [] at front and /IMG in square brackets at end ) around the photobucket URL. Or copy the Photobucket link with the tags already in place.

im best giving you the number for them cos you know wots its like when you start quoting prices and there of the mark!! prospray:- 0161 7754828!

cheers for the kind words!! yeah not gona change the lights etc, cos they look good as standard + less is more sometimes!!

totally agree mate, less definately is more, i tried different lamps etc but settled for standard new ones in the end, my rear lamps i managed to find a set of hella red/whites as it brightens the dark paint colour and breaks the rear up a bit better, i was even gonna go proper old skool and have amber side and front repeaters!! i still might i havnt decided

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1176370624_2067_FT169022_img_0028.jpg]1176370624_2067_FT169022_img_0028_.jpg[/lightbox]

cheers, not 100% on the amber yet? might try it and see if it looks right? just to be different,BBS rims are the way to go mate, 17`s can be pricey but as your arches are rolled you could get 8`s or 9`s under there same as mine!! mine are only 7.5`s have you seen the "remake" 15 inch compomotive cxn alloys? Awesome and Dubmeister do? not cheap but look same as RS BBS`s and loads of widths available including a 9.5x15 and a 10x15 they would look phat!

1176406071_2067_FT169022_cxn.jpg

yeah not gona change the lights etc' date=' cos they look good as standard + less is more sometimes!!

[/quote']

Less is more....hmm not so sure with that one, your old VW certainly wasnt less is more (pink rear lights, big spolier?!!) ;)

P.S. VR looks good, how you finding the power compared with the old FUB?!!

how dare u!!! haha!! i was young + nieve!!

the vr's mega!! more than pleased with it!! there no comparison apart from they both have 4 wheels!!!

And its more expensive to fix when all goes wrong!! Glad you like the new car..bet you cant get enough of the sound!! I wonder who has my old VR now...!! *-)

thanx again!! dont really post much up on forums!! just kind of read and take inspiration!!

the cars going for paint again in the nxt week or so ready for all types!! who else is going to a

well kept secret with in the veedub community?? + are the vr6oc having a stand??