[moved] 2 different highline interiors?

Having been hunting around for a mulberry highline, I have noticed 2 types of mulberry interior. One is the standard leather, but in purple, most must have this fitted. But one had a delightful half black half purple leather and possibly some cloth. This had a much sleeker/smoother (almost suede) finish, and looked the dogs. Can anyone throw some light on this???

When i spoke to vw customer service to find out the history of my vr. they told me it came with 1/2 lther out of the factory,it does however have full lther :? ...im not sue but i think you could have this by special request :)

Ah yes but have you looked closely at your leather seats?? - they are not full leather at all - merely the seat facings are leather - ie just the centre sections that your backside and back come into contact with.

The side bolsters and the middle section of the rear bench are plastic/synthetic leather look...

Perhaps this is what VW meant when saying it was 'part leather' ?!

Pete.

I fear you could be right vr6steve' date=' pity as it's the nicest interior i've seen :( , the mulberry highline interior looks just about ok in comparison.[/quote']

does it matter if it's been retrimmed? at the end pf the day you like it better than the standard one and it's probably a lot newer too :)