The Purple Monster is SOLD, but the G60 Corrado is nearly finished

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice rims... what did u have painted then?

:) had the bonnet and front wings done mate, only due to some accumulated stone chips, the bonnet looked more like ron jeremy`s arse! painter also blended up the front doors so it was all a good match, really happy with the finish it looks gleaming close up, i will have to wait and see how much agro the rims are to clean!!! but they are covered in good polish from "the polishing company" so are well protected ;) doubt they will ever be used in the winter months :o it will ruin them for sure, other changes are brand new standard VW headlamps and hella "magic colour" M3 rear lamps, twin exit pipe (jetex) and the BBS steering wheel i bagged from Dubsport (off ebay!) really feels like a "together" car to me now, amazing what a few changes can make

cheers...yeah i know what you mean!' date=' but the outer rims are stainless so it will be a bit easier?????? they cant be too much harder than the ZW1`s i had, these dont seem to get as much brak dust comming through them, i will keep em washed off and polished at least once a week, be my new regime :)

[/quote']

The outer on your BBS's are stainless are they? How much did the wheels cost?

ahem.....£1500 :o if you say it quick it dont sound a lot ;) yeah outer rims are all new, and i am pretty sure they are stainless ones, they were all done in Germany before i got them so i cant be 100% certain on that, but they are definately not just polished alloy as the finish is far too good and there are absolutely no marks on them at all, and they have been used on a Mk1 G60 for 1 show season by the guy i got them off in Boblingen