GTI INTERNATIONAL - INFORMATION

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive jsut spoke to a bloke from teh gti link that is on teh event info, and he said vr6oc are not booked down for a stand... ?? i was aking how i get on it. he sed you have to buy on teh gates and vr6 oc hae not got a stand set up?? wats goin on, i just wanna get on teh sodding stand nd im gettin teh run around ere!!!

ive jsut spoke to a bloke from teh gti link that is on teh event info' date=' and he said vr6oc are not booked down for a stand... ?? i was aking how i get on it. he sed you have to buy on teh gates and vr6 oc hae not got a stand set up?? wats goin on, i just wanna get on teh sodding stand nd im gettin teh run around ere!!!

[/quote']

We should have a stand, both days. The online booking form had VR6OC.com on the list of possible stands and I have two passes ( Saturday and Sunday ) with VR6OC.com printed on them!

I guess you got through to a muppet who thinks OC stands for Orange County rather than Owners Club.

TG

P.s. We are even listed here: http://www.autometrix.co.uk/html/gti07/clublist.html

As has been said, you cannot get on the stand any longer. Passes were sent out to individuals by the organisers and not by us.

Sadly you will now have to park in the regular Car Park :(

Still be sure to come and say hi though !

Mark.