Hands Up if you hate work and .....

I can't be the only one here who hates their job and working for a living... So following another special week at the office.... heres the question:-

What would you rather be or doing?

I go two ways :$

Living on a large boat following or studying Aquatic life whilst helping to save the world...Kinda thing - U know blue waters, sun, zero stress and or dealines etc etc (Sigh)

Or

Involved in Motorsport...

I am sure there are other ideas just they seem appealing today!

What about you lot? :-d

I'd love to work in motorsport, cars or bikes! I'd move anywhere in the world to do it aswell aslong as I was being paid enough!

Something else I'd like to do though is having a go at being a stunt man in films that would be amazing :)

Today my work sucks big time tho - i was meant to finish at 5 but 4.45pm my manager asks if I can stay til 8... Its his bday so couldnt really say no.

Im looking for another job anyway so if you own a racing team & want someone u know where to find me :-p

Im looking for work as a 2nd line support engineer on a trade floor in london if anyones got any good contacts ;)

I love my job :) cleaning the streets "life on mars" stylee ;)

if i didnt do what i do then i guess i would want to be carrying a gun (again) and "cleaning" up iraq or body gaurding, you know something totally safe and risk free ;)

Other than that i would love to live in New Zealand play rugby all the time and spend relaxing time fishing for BIG sharks!

not keen on my job either go to uni all day 2 work in a little shop for 5 quid an hour with more responsibility than people earning 6 quid an hour but due to my age im not offered any more. i saved 4k in 8 months earnt maybe 5k but fink how many hours that takes as well as bin in uni it sucks!! only 2more years then a proper job cant wait