GTI SPRING FESTIVAL - SUN 15th APRIL 07

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will anyone be travelling from southwest area? we could meet up with Sunday' date='just thought it would be good to travel up with a couple more nice VR,s really looking forward to this one,let us know if your going our way.

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1175847931_4002_FT157772_tts_005.jpg']1175847931_4002_FT157772_tts_005_.jpg[/lightbox]

hey sal, i should be going.. im cumin from westbury, wiltshire.. so could meet up sum when as ur not to far from me.

I'm visiting relatives that weekend and will be setting out from Hilton Park Services on the M6' date=' then i think it's M1, A45 & A509. Well up for a convoy ;-)

[/quote']

what time mate il be goin past there (well m6 toll)

Not sure yet open to offers

Hi guys n girls' date='would it be ok to ride up to the pod with eny of you guys even if i dont ave my beloved vr enymore? Ive got a very bling mk3 gti now until i get some no claims back so if eny of you are coming from the south/south east im game!

[/quote']

myself and cabrioman will be on the M25 heading for toddington we will pass junc 31 around 630- 645 ish i would expect, so depending on the junction you come on at from southend? just tip up, i wont be going mad as i dont want any stone chips!!! the aim is to get to toddington for before 730 to meet jake and a few others

I'm visiting relatives that weekend and will be setting out from Hilton Park Services on the M6' date=' then i think it's M1, A45 & A509. Well up for a convoy ;-)

[/quote']

what time mate il be goin past there (well m6 toll)

Not sure yet open to offers

if im goin itl be about 730-8 am sunday

Hi GAV Were up for that. which way you thinkin of goin??and wot time you settin off? its gonna be early .what about the Bristol area peeps? anyone out there goin?????

sally i will have to get bk to u on this, its my m8s b'day, and i was ment to go out sat nite on the (B) arnd bristol, so im not sure wot to do now, i wont b in any fit state to do both...i will let u know mid week ok...

hey Mofo, five at least ...But mine has a new twist ..just hope its sunny then all will be revealed HeHEHe¬!!!!!

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1176036337_4002_FT157772_tts_008.jpg]1176036337_4002_FT157772_tts_008_.jpg[/lightbox]

Hi guys n girls' date='would it be ok to ride up to the pod with eny of you guys even if i dont ave my beloved vr enymore? Ive got a very bling mk3 gti now until i get some no claims back so if eny of you are coming from the south/south east im game!

[/quote']

myself and cabrioman will be on the M25 heading for toddington we will pass junc 31 around 630- 645 ish i would expect, so depending on the junction you come on at from southend? just tip up, i wont be going mad as i dont want any stone chips!!! the aim is to get to toddington for before 730 to meet jake and a few others

Sounds good,ill be up for meeting junction 29 A13 or either 30 A127 im cool with both!

Should be good to see a team of dubs rolling together,spk nearer the time about times & places!

Hi GAV Were up for that. which way you thinkin of goin??and wot time you settin off? its gonna be early .what about the Bristol area peeps? anyone out there goin?????

sally i will have to get bk to u on this' date=' its my m8s b'day, and i was ment to go out sat nite on the (B) arnd bristol, so im not sure wot to do now, i wont b in any fit state to do both...i will let u know mid week ok...

[/quote']

if i do go i can meet u junction 17 m4 at chippenham, get off m4 at j13 and up A34...etc

its about 3hrs drive from westbury, wiltshire. it will take me half hr to get to junction 17 to meet u..

wot time u wanna get there??

sally i will have to get bk to u on this' date=' its my m8s b'day, and i was ment to go out sat nite on the (B) arnd bristol, so im not sure wot to do now, i wont b in any fit state to do both...i will let u know mid week ok...

[/quote']

if i do go i can meet u junction 17 m4 at chippenham, get off m4 at j13 and up A34...etc

its about 3hrs drive from westbury, wiltshire. it will take me half hr to get to junction 17 to meet u..

wot time u wanna get there??

Me and VR6Rich are heading up from Bristol way will meet you on route if you say a time and place :)

Ok thanks for letting me know Rich.

If anyone else who's named as one of the 20 on the list cannot make the show please contact

Jake (VRSick) or Mark (Earwig-VR6)

as I'm away the rest of the week and they have the reserve list, also contact them with your mobile No. if you would like to be on reserve

Cheers Guys

:-)