Bradford meet

Count me in for a mini meet' date=' im from otley. Will look out for you spanky, im in and around ilkley all the time. How often do you all meet up?

[/quote']

Nice one, there are more and more VR's popping up around the Wharfe vally, I'll keep my eyes peeled. I drive an R reg dragon green one that is lowered, what about yourself?

We've not had a meet in a while over winter but now the weather is getting better, maybe every month or two!

Sounds like there could be a descent crew going to leeds on the 22nd.

Just been thinking, would anyone be up for a mini meet before then. This Sunday maybe in Harry Ramsdens car park at Guiesely or somewhere like that. Just thought of there as its right at the top of the road any bradford members would come from and is easy enough for me, Ilkley, Otley etc.

Guest stringysvr6

Ive only had mine a week, its a standard black one. Passed its MOT on saturday so should be out and about for the weekend if the garage sort the running problems out! Im usually in my silver mk4? Id be up for sunday but its the first run what you've brung at york raceway, if anyone would be up for a drive over there?!