excellent build quality

quicker than a 328 (just)

the noise hmmmm

this site

more modder freindly

its not a pimps car

32mpg fairly easy

150 mph GENUINE

suprising performance (quicker than it feels)

im sure theres more

it wont break

more modder freindly

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

yep, it will break and cost a fortune to fix!

maybe mod friendly, but the mods will require a mortgage.

sorry, just being honest. it also needs winding up to get real performance out of it, so they're often dissappointing to drive at first. keep it above 4k rpm's.

but i'll be nice now...the sound is amazing, and theres nothing as nice for the money. make sure you geta low mileage one, or that you have hard proof that the timing chains have been replaced at 100k-120k. its a gearbox out job, and costs big bucks. people (well, traders) may say to you that the chains don't ever need doing, and although this is relatively true, the tensioners do need changing and these still require the 'box to come out. other weakspots are shocks and suspension bushes. and also every eleccy item inside. if you can find one that seems perfect, and has had the chains/bushes/suspension changed then it should be pretty cost effective. best thing to do is try and get an expert to look over it, and get a diagnostics check. also, read through the service history carefully. make sure its been well looked after.

lmao @ Fattyb....:-)

Well the girlys get the blokes looks aswell....bit rarer seeing a girl owning a VR6 , i just love the car 100% othing i dont like about it .....

Mines up for sale if you want one, not that i want to sell it but have a new project in the pipe lines if it all comes together .... ;-)

[ Edited Wed Jun 30 2004, 02:01PM ]

c'mon...what car you drive makes no difference to the opposite sex' date=' unless its something like a ferrari which gives the impression you're loaded and thus gold diggers flock.[/quote']

believe me the car does get looks acf im ugly so they aint lookin at me and i dont get looks in works g reg astra van :D

[ Edited Thu Jul 01 2004, 08:06AM ]