Absolutly GUTTED.....

Just got back of a fantastic holiday. went to pick up my baby from the body shop after having her re-spayed,arches rolled,new wings,m3 wingvent fitted. she looked magnificent.

4 hrs later some ba####d has sideswiped her and pissed off.£2500 of work bollockesd.and now another £4-£500 to put it right.But the expensive good news is the boys who do the work on her are going to try and have her ready for RRday heres hoping.IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO DONE HER...will anyone visit me in prison????

Sorry to hear that :@

I have been carparked twice and keyed once in the last month - Respray is replacing Christmas - when I build up the courage to tell the missus and the kid!

I'll visit you in the cell next door If I find the ******* that did mine !!!

I just don't get why Man!!!!!! WHY !!! You know they are the first people to kick off if somthing happens to them !

That is sickening news sally...despite my profesional role if i caught someone doing that to my car they would get 2 choices only, broken legs or arms..simple... as you say these are the non insured drugy mongs who roam our country pilfering and generaly making other peoples lives a misery, maybe the country needs "cleansing" of this dross! as said they are the first to rare up if you go near their stella or their sofa they have placed in the front garden of a house we pay to put them in! C*NTS!

gutted for you. some little fook face knicked my side skirts a few weeks back, and when i borrowed my dads mk2 gti this week (VR having work done on it), some little sh@t nearly bent the ariel right off, so I now have a seven iron sat next to my front door which WILL get intimate with any thieving/vandalising c*nt who sees fit to touch my car again!!!

Sorry for your loss, know how you feel. I had a mint 205 1.9GTI years ago, someone drove into it during the night and pissed off. They smashed the whole side in, i was so gutted. Lucky i was fully comp. I hope they get whats coming to them, they could learn from Earl Hickey about Karma :-(

sorry to hear that

xmas day 2004 i had my mk2 then it was parked on mates drive for the night and i cought a bloke tryin to pull the fuel cap off (dont think he realised there was about 20 blokes in the house all fuelled up on stella)

i thort about pullin his arms off lol but just smashed his face in took £40 out of his wallet instead. C*NT

Trouble is though if you do get cuaght protecting your property it is more than likely you that will get nicked for it.

Sadly this country gets worse and worse.

When we begin to act like singapore where you get fined ludicrous amounts for dropping littler and publicly flogged with a bamboo cane for spray painting a wall then maybe we can all have nice belongings without the fear of scum taking or destroying what we work hard for......

Really sorry to hear what happened. Hope you get it sorted ok, but then it's still more money from your own pocket :-(

Mark/

Trouble is though if you do get cuaght protecting your property it is more than likely you that will get nicked for it.

Sadly this country gets worse and worse.

When we begin to act like singapore where you get fined ludicrous amounts for dropping littler and publicly flogged with a bamboo cane for spray painting a wall then maybe we can all have nice belongings without the fear of scum taking or destroying what we work hard for......

Really sorry to hear what happened. Hope you get it sorted ok' date=' but then it's still more money from your own pocket :-(

Mark/

[/quote']

I agree totally with you mate. This country has pitifully small penalties for driving with no insurance or committing crimes. Its cheaper for an uninsured driver to buy a cheap banger and pay the fine if caught than to buy the car and pay insurance - rediculous!!!!

Really sorry to hear what happened. Even more frustrating you weren't able to see who did it... Can you claim on your insurance - do you have protected no claims - they normally allow for one or two claims a year if you have it protected so it wont affect your premium. If not hope you get it sorted. F*ckers!

This country has taken the "HUMAN RIGHTS" thing a bit too far imo! i call it Marks and Spencers policing!!! how is it that some scrote can take a swing at a copper and hit them but if they swing back and hit him in defence he has a right to complain because your doing your job?????????????????????? there are too many spongers and layabouts who leech of others because we are told "we have to pay for the poor" fine i know others are less well off than me but im not rich either! besides i have met poorer people that still have values and wouldnt dream of breaking into your car or house! a lot could be learned from the Pakistani and Thai police, I dont think they have heard of human rights yet!!!

always be careful when approaching vermin.you may well want to get a hea shot in, but they know where you live/work, and have jack sh*t to lose.we had a gang a few years back with machetes in broad daylight attacking our cars at work. one of the blokes ran at the main one with an overall wrapped around his arm and ended up chasing them into the nearby council estate over the main road in ancoats.it could have been a mess, but certain people have that special quality, and can deal with scum, mere mortals shouldnt get involved in my opinion, these b'stards are dangerous, just be careful people....