What are your opinions of Audi A£ Sportback?

I been fantasising what I would spend 15k on.

2.0 SE FSI A3. Also is that the same Engine as in the Golf GT FSI 2.0? I wanted to Pimp the Mrs a bit to cover the extra few K and get a S3, or a R32, but she was not very keen!

And WTF, is the VW thing with TDi`s, the car park was full of them!! Only 3 petrol Golf for sale, and about 12 Diesels!!!

Not interested in a 4Motion, it would be the Logical step, but they are like rocking horse turds, and its a bit of a "I couldnt afford a 911 so I got a 944" thing!

as above unless you can get your hands on a 3.2 V6 quattro a3 s-line (takes a deep breath lol)

they look awesome and surely are powerful and well built?

I thought they were mythical? I know they exist, but I never seen one!!! Ever!!

Anyone want a bit of my wife then? So long as you dont mind stiring my porridge! LOL

Yeah thats what I thought, I dont see what the point of spending loads of money on as car is, if you gonna be grumpy about the fact that its second best all the time! Like now I got the VR, but I wish I had hung on and got a Highline! Me thinks I shall have to have a chat with her!

as above unless you can get your hands on a 3.2 V6 quattro a3 s-line (takes a deep breath lol)

they look awesome and surely are powerful and well built?

I thought they were mythical? I know they exist' date=' but I never seen one!!! Ever!!

[/quote']

There's one down the road from me!!!

Nice car.

I got a wet and warm feeling in my pants.......

I was gonna go a bit more Conservative, with the 150bhp 2.0.

I think the VR6 has put the wife off for life, as it has cost us a fortune in the 18months we had it. I just cant justify the cost. Also from what I heard the newer VW related cars have got a tendency to chuck up Engine Management lights whenever they feel like it.Thing is these Hot hatches are about as reliable as a sieve for carrying water! Or is it just mine? I know its got a few miles on the clock, but I had a C Reg Golf, with 125k on it, and it cost me nothing apart from consumables for three years!

Just dont know if I can cope with Saxos buzzing past me every five minutes!

Its decided, going for the most extreme opposite to the VR6!

My next car is gonna be a Focus 1.6 115, the guy at Audi pissed me off, and I wanted something as new as possible, so, I have dropped into a different class of Vehicle, but it gonna be brand new! The running cost of Fuel and insurance and Tax will save me £1500 a year, plus the cost of repairs will save me about the same again! So I am afraid its gonna be Good bye from me soon!