Standard disks and fast road pads. Can't see my discs so the extra vent / style points from x-drilled is no benifit for normal road driving. Use the fast road pads as the old VR6 doesnt stop as well as new cars so this helps (10 year old technologhy n all that - I have an 54 accord also and it is noticable). I got Pagid on but they cause more dust than standard OEM ones. No squeel and good feel to them.

As the boys/ladies said GSF have good prices and their standard discs are (were) Brembo so a good make anyway. If doing rear sets soak the bolts in oil on the calipers for as long as you can Prone to siezing. I had to get the garage to grind mine off! :-( Also worth replacing the bearings on rear rather than try and pop the new discs back over old ones and for 10-15 bucks worth it and another thing off the list for the future.

Hope it helps

need to also replace my disks and pads and find my standard pads give off enough dust so wont be going for fast roads lol what about the ebc green stuff they also sell them they any good with stock disks

Wouldnt bother with EBC mate,i know of two people that have had EBC pads crumble in their calipers, not good when carrying loved ones in your car hey :-* ENOUGH said!