OMP roll cage

cg lock

Exterior

Modifications

aero wipers

de badged grill

Alloys & Tyres

road :7.5x15 Magnesium Revolution RFX Toyo proxes T1R 205/50/15

track: ATS DTC 7x15 Toyo proxes R888 (gg)195/50/15( now sold )

one of the best things i have done to help my car on track is finding and fitting all the plastic under panels and using the later smaller front spitter as they all fit together and seem to help the front end grip no end (almost like having a bit of down force!)

i must say that one of the best things i have done to help my car on track is finding and fitting all the plastic under panels and using the later smaller front spitter as they all fit together and seem to help the front end grip no end (almost like having a bit of down force!)

You can get the plastic under panels to fit the early deep splitter as well... I didn't notice any front end grip improvements when I fitted them to mine! In fact I forgot they were there until one came loose and flew out the back on the motorway

Quite fancy one of those full trays though to keep all the crap out of the bay... do they bolt to exisitng points?

i only noticed the difference once on the track .(i wouldnt corner at same speed on road)

"You can get the plastic under panels to fit the early deep splitter as well.".i haven found any yet

the diesel under tray bolts to exisitng points , yes

Looking good and like the fact its a track wepon, You should fit a big sheet of ply down the lenth of the underside sitting flush with the front splitter then bending up at the back to come flush with the rear, That should increase downforse lol

On another note as your obvs track your car, would you stay that a 16v mk3 would be faster round a track than a VR??

Looking good and like the fact its a track weapon' date=' You should fit a big sheet of ply down the length of the underside sitting flush with the front splitter then bending up at the back to come flush with the rear, That should increase down force lol,........ thats going a bit far ,maybe if the current mods work

but what about cooling , the exhaust needs to be open for cooling

just trying the standard parts so far

On another note as your obvs track your car, would you stay that a 16v mk3 would be faster round a track than a VR??

[/quote']

maybe but i already have the vr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

notice the sunroof has gone in pic above

sealed it over with some vinyl and plastic board

lots of weight coming out of car

including the sand bags out off footwell! :o

the amount of sound proofing on mk3 is shameful' date='

[/quote']

sandbags?

id realy liek to put mine on a diet lol