Post your rolling road results here!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://youtu.be/sLM4Rey0WPg T04E 57trim P turbine wheel .81 housing Eip turbo manifold Flipside customs intake manifold Autotech 262s Bosch 044 with home made surge tank, stock in tank pump Mustang co

mine made 365.2bhp 302 tq mk3 vr6 rotrex c30 94  yesterday at stealth racing good job

I managed to get at the flywheel 188BHP 197lb ft from my 2.9 corrado, with only a pipercross filter (in the standard air box) and a miltek exhaust system, has done 105miles. very impressed with the t

Posted Images

171bhp 168lbft

97 OBD 2 carbon can + 2.5 jetex cat back

gutted.

but there was another 97obd2 that only got 167HP confusing' date=' but still gutting!

[/quote']

It all depends on the RR used. Dyno dynamics RR seem optimistic to me as when we used them quite a few of us hit 200bhp....but then went power station and more realistic figures

Hmmm, strange one.

My gf has a Golf mk5 Edition 30 , as stock it was 254bhp @ Stealth.

A few months later it was ran on a DynoDynamics dyno down in Portsmouth (JKM) where it produced 227bhp

BANG ON the factory rating of 230ps.

where is this power station you speak of craggsy! i had mine done at JNC in long eaton - there was a guy there who had a 2.016v audi engine with cams TB's n gas flowed + big fuel pressure reg and he only got 169 (he was gutted cos he was slagging off 'crap mk3's) then i just pipped him with a pretty much stock setup =D

it just seems daft spending cash to tune it if its not at peak in the first place.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MK3 Golf VR6 OBD2

112,000miles

Mods:

2.5inch exhaust system with decat

pipercross viper with CAF

MAX POWER: 184.6BHP @ 6683RPM

MAX TORQUE: 160.4LBS.FT @ 5157RPM

EXTREME MOTORSPORT - 23/05/09 @ 11:13:49 am

TORQUE FIGURES 14LBS.FT DOWN ON OBD2 ENGINE IN STANDARD TRIM, MAYBE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE PIPERCROSS VIPER ORIGINALLY COMING FROM MY WRITTEN OFF CLIO 182 AND WAS MADE TO FIT

• 7 months later...

OBD II 2.8

Dougherty 268 cams

C2 UK chip

Carbonio CAI

eBay 6 branch

2.5" 2 box system.

Previously did 216.9 @ Stealth, recently had the car on a Dyno Dynamics rollers. [post from club gti]

By chance bumping into Bill Badger5 this morning... Had the car on a Dyno Dynamics rolling road today at http://www.ajecracing.co.uk near Cheltenham.

Output = 205.2hp which I'm pleased with. AFRs consistently around 12.5.

Everyone agreed it sounded nice too!

ajecvr6.jpg

ajec2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmm' date=' strange one.

My gf has a Golf mk5 Edition 30 , as stock it was 254bhp @ Stealth.

A few months later it was ran on a DynoDynamics dyno down in Portsmouth (JKM) where it produced 227bhp

BANG ON the factory rating of 230ps.

[/quote']

Not that strange at all. MK5s never make stock power. They always make more. Even Evo Magazine found that. Hot hatch group test a few months back, stock MK6 GTI pulled ~ 230hp instead of the factory 207 and that was on a DynoDynamics dyno.

Stock Cupra R, pulled 278 instead of 261. But the Focus RS..... should be 300, but managed 278 IIRC :-)

If we adopted the American whp instead of software conversion to crank power, there would be no disputes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah cool' date=' dont suppose you know what you had before u had schrick, cams and re-map do you?

[/quote']

I do :-) Helen – hvr6 (Magnex Exhaust) - 182 max bhp - 173.3 max torque (Jan 08 Perfect Touch)

think she did 186.something with the BMC and 6 branch aswell as Magnex exhaust in October 09 everything else has been done since

:-)