VR6OC Rolling Road Day Sat 25th November

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have ANY ABS at the mo! More bloody problems! I'll defo try to get up there' date=' can i bring my mate with his Audi S2?

[/quote']

Hi yes that is fine but obviously if you turn up on the day and havent paid your deposit and all the places are filled with paid deposits then i cant garantee you both a place on the day - I cant say fairer than that really :)

Best bet is if you know you are both able to make then send a paypal deposit next thursday which will be our cut day for the deposits.

any room left for the rr day???

Yes still 4 -5 places left if you want a gaurenteed spot on the rollers please paypal £5 deposit over to events@vr6oc.com by thrusday and include your forum name with this payment please. You will be refunded your £5 on saturday when you arrive at powerstation

I can make this if I its possible to get a slot early on as I have to pick my daughter by 11am-ish from her mums else she will make some excuse up for not letting me see her for a while?

Long shot, but thought I'd ask?

Oh, and I can confirm powerstation is a brilliant place.. had my WRX sorted here:

http://www.heerit.co.uk/subaru/power_run.html