We are looking to book another stand here this years. Always a action packed day and a sell out.
We can't book the club stand till Easter but i'm looking for 10 cars to join our club stand.
Get your name down here to avoid disappointment...... Take a look at there site too..... http://www.vwnw.co.uk/
Club Stand Places.
2. @VR6CABBS - Club Stand Pass Posted
3. @mistline - Club Stand Pass Posted
4. @Philly-R6 - Awaiting Postal Address
5. @Rob Johnson - Club Stand Pass Posted
6. @Shaun - Awaiting Collection
7. @Bradwhalley - Club Stand Pass Posted
Tatton Park is situated in the North West of England and is easily accessible from major roads and railways with good public transport links to the nearby town of Knutsford.
Put WA16 6QN in your Sat Nav. Tatton Park is signposted from Junction 7 of the M56 and Junction 19 of the M6. Look out for our VWNW directional signs.
Approximate Driving Times to Tatton Park:
Birmingham 70 mins
Chester 35 mins
Leeds 75 mins
Liverpool 40 mins
Macclesfield 20 mins
Manchester 30 mins
Nottingham 90 mins
Stafford 45 mins
Sheffield 75 mins
Stockport 25 mins
Wrexham 45 mins