New Top Gear line up

Read earlier today that the new top gear presents have been announced!

tg_-line-up_maincloser_af1.jpg?itok=CJRs

http://www.topgear.com/car-news/top-gear-tv/meet-your-new-top-gear-presenters

I think its worth a watch when it hits the screens but will still be watching clarksons / Hammond and May on amazon when that is ready...

Still not sure about Chris Evans, struggle to like him (apart from on TFI Friday) !

What do you guys think of the lineup and what show will you be watching?

Pete

I won't be watching it I think it's gonna be a stinking pile of poo poo, it's weak it's multi racial and multi gender it's a typical idea of yes man who will try and please everyone, 4 of them people I haven't even seen before I mean who Is the black dude if you want multi racial then employ Idris Elba he loves cars!!! As for the women ie multi gender I have seen women on car shows before and let's be honest they are not still running it's false chemistry, Not being pig headed but car shows are for blokes to present sorry but that is my opinion.

I'll be watching because as far as I could see top gear had become too much of an entertainment show for people who know nothing about cars. Watching those 3 doing there best to explode tyres on supercars and ruin some very nice cars (V8 lotus esprit for example) on what had become over budget road trips, (which very clearly towards the end were completely staged) was wearing thin with me. The Bolivia and Vietnam specials were brilliant and I could watch them over and over, but towards the end India and Argentina I think they had too much money to spend and lost the plot a bit! So let's hope that the new series is more about cars for car people and not just light entertainment for people like my Mum.