want anything - breaking golf tdi mk3!

PARTS LEFT FROM BREAKING MY TDI 1z MK3, most parts fit the 8v, 16v and VR6. heater box unit £10, heater controls £5, tdi 120mph clocks £5, mk3 steering wheel with perfect airbag £5, vr6 / gti gas rear suspension £15 the pair, electric mirrors (covers need paint) £15 the pair, full lock set with key, boot lock has gone stiff and ill need to get a key cut £10, front door handles £5 the pair, TDI 1Z fuel pump, no leaks at all £35, 1z TDI engine and combined light loom, needs two minor repairs on connectors £35, TDI 1z ECU with coded key and immobiliser box £30, rear door looms for electric windows £15 the pair, central locking pump £10, door motors, missing a drivers door one £5 each, unbroken door handles x3, cant remember what one is missing £5 all of them, clear indicators and smoke dummy lenses, no cracks or broken clips £10, base model door strips, some textured and some smooth, comes with two small rear strips but no wing ones, need painting £15 the lot, front wiper blades and arms £5 the pair, dash rear window switch £5, headlight switch non foglights £5, relays £5 each, indicator / wiper stalks £5, rear wiper motor £5, smoked oval wing indicators, no broken tabs £5, sunroof switch £5, tow eye hook thats new £5, obd2 blanking cover £5, sunroof motor £5, battery clamp £2, brake pedal switch £5, throttle pedal switches for cruise control i believe, only for TDI models £5 each, full set of four stud wheel buts including a set of locking wheel buts £5, TDI diesel fuel tank and diesel fuel lines £25, TDI brake servo with genuine new VW master cylinder and hydro reservoir, i think it fits some vr6 and gti models £20, front non ABS brake line setup for if you remove your crap ABS £20, TDI airbox £5, suspension top cups £10 the pair, TDI alternator tensioner non aircon £10, various TDI water pipes and metal water pipe £5 each, rocker cover dome breather and pipes £10, seat brackets cut out to fit into a mk2 golf £25, air intake pipe to inlet £5, battery negative cable all models £5, alternator cable all models £5, TDI upper engine cambelt cover £5, coupld of TDI turbo pipes at the bottom of picture £5 the pair, TDI flywheel £15, new clutch and pressure plate from the TDI, i think its the same clutch as the VR6 £20, 256mm brake setup, disks were new 9 months ago, calipers are great and loads of life on pads, ideal conversion for the small 1.4 and 1.6 golfs etc £35, alloy TDI rear engine bracket, think it maybe the same for vr6 and gti models but check £10, O2A gearbox bracket same as 16v and vr6 £10, O2A front gearbox bracket same as 16v and vr6 £10, Un-split UJ joint cover £10, TDI inlet manifold with egr valve, ideal to buy and block the egr valve up £10, TDI brake servo hose £5, Airbag light in full working order £10, front wiper motor £5, TDI front slam panel and crash bar, think that fits most models, its a large item £5, TDI front genuine VW radiator, big unit and think you can use it on other models for better cooling £10, TDI bare gearbox in perfect order, think it fits straight on the 16v and you can use the internals on the VR6 / 16V as it has longer gearing, no whines at all £60, O2A gearbox tower for TDI, VR6 and 16v £20, 100MM gearbox cups for 1.8t conversions £80, TDI front subframe including anti roll bar and lower arms, one lower arm has a powerflex bush in it (HEAVY ITEM) £10, TDI diesel engine mounts, there is three of them, stronger than normal ones i believe, no leaks from gearbox one £5 each, Front cross-member £5, power steering rack in great working order £25, non rotton mk3 bootlid in black, one of the best i have seen for no rust, has a dent the size of a 50p which lets it down a little £5. 

LOCATED SOUTH LONDON, BROMLEY IN KENT - 07773114069 is my number.

1_zpsyeacwjxk.jpg

3_zpsf43av0qo.jpg

5_zpsrii4jiac.jpg

4_zpsuhf3cid5.jpg

2_zps0lqyylxn.jpg

6_zpsnh68dpgg.jpg

7_zps07zkbvxx.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...