After some help/advice please

having some bother with my other halfs 4mo missfiring it did it a few weeks ago intermittently which then turned into constantly plugged the laptop in fault codes pointed to no 6 cylinder missfire so I replaced the coil pack ( I erased the codes at this point) all seemed good then the other day it missed for a few seconds then returned to normal I have scanned it again and got these codes 17606- lambda sensor heater circuit b1 s2 electrical malfunction, 16684- random/multiple missfire and 16685- cylinder 1 missfire detected 

my question is the lambda/ the lambda code thrown up the cause of the problem as I don't want to keep throwing coil packs at it if it's the lambda/ lambda circuit that is the root of the problem 

cheers Neil 

• 2 weeks later...

not got round to changing the coils yet as car hadn't  been misbehaving but as of this morning it now starts then cuts out  straight away if you apply the throttle or after a few seconds in idle, plugged the laptop in as well as the original codes I posted above it is now showing 16785 and 17819 which from what I've found are to do with the secondary air injection system any ideas if this is the cause of the stalling or is it due to the problem with the coils/plugs?

any help appreciated Neil 

Update on this Cleared the codes and tried again the sai ones never showed again but two codes  for the rear lambdas heater circuits short to ground showed up cleared those messed around with a few things and finally got the car to run but now showing a code for the maf and inlet temp sensor cleared those codes with the car still running and it instantly stalled and wouldn't start again unplugged the maf and it runs so I'm hoping the stalling issue is due to a faulty maf will get one tomorrow and see if it sorts it