So my latest project is a mark 4 R32. At one point it was garage kept and someone loved this car I can tell by the work that has been done and the immaculate shape of interior and exterior. However the 19 year old boy I bought it from did not love this car like an enthusiast would. He put crazy miles on it and did not take care of it. I knew the car had problems when I bought it but the price was too good to pass up for an R32. Fault codes present P0018 and P0016. Runs good for the most part. No noise smoke or visible trouble. Changed the oil yesterday and attached to the magnet on the plug was a shit load of Metal huge chunks and they are teeth!!not good. Any advice?? I'm taking it in to shop Monday. Supposedly timing was done about 10k ago. Not sure how true that is. Maybe timing jumped.. tensioner teeth.. Idk I'm really freaked out I knew I would have to put some money in this car but not this not now. In September I will be looking to swap engines for a lower mileage motor but for now I don't have money like that. Its not my daily driver but I need to keep it running good anyone ever seen anything like this?a5567706d3ae986d1adfbafee670cec5.jpg2c1c65c31fbd88570060266302620f1d.jpg